Dear Friend

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance In Our Bank. I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($12.5.Million.Usd) Of One Of My Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Plane Crash On 31Th July 2000.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death .



Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Retun mail Have A Great Day.You Call Me On My Private Line (0026 15 5 70 30).

Yours,
Mr Fattah Abdul.
The Bill Exchange Manager Of (BANK OF AFRICA) (BOA).